Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lister / Mørkelagt Bevegelse - En Side Hver (1984)


Ok so I've slept on posting this one for a long time now, but here it is (finally!). A split tape from Norway, featuring two artists previously posted on this blog that you can find here and here. The Lister side doesn't offer too much in the way of thrills, but I certainly enjoy Mørkelagt Bevegelse's contributions here. There aren't any other MB releases that I'm aware of, so.. enjoy!

P.S. I have a few great posts lined up, so stay tuned!

Track List:

A1 - Lister - Et Skritt Frem Og Ti Til Siden
A2 - Lister - Another Mt. Fuji
A3 - Lister - Eifantz
A4 - Lister - Paraplylandskap
B1 - Mørkelagt Bevegelse - A Loss Of Memories
B2 - Mørkelagt Bevegelse - In Need Of Answers
B3 - Mørkelagt Bevegelse - They Don't Die, But Still...
B4 - Mørkelagt Bevegelse - Compared To An Image

Download

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I hope to hear the other Lister release someday and complete the puzzle.Great stuff :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, like this stuff :-)
Unfortunatly both old links are dead...

Anonymous said...

Thx for a great cassette/dollorosa

Tangerman (goblinsclub) said...

Oh Yes there is!
Mørkelagt Bevegelse - "A View X Another Victim" cassette, Norway 1983 on Likvider.
Tracklist:
A1 Cheers From The Crowd
A2 Under The 2nd Bridge
A3 Til De Tvilende
A4 Every 15 Seconds
A5 Retrospective
A6 The Stairs
A7 Veins
B1 Another Victim Pt. I
B2 The Pray
B3 The Chamber
B4 The Survival
B5 The Return
B6 Four Walls, Too Many People
B7 Another Victim Pt. II
http://www.discogs.com/Mørkelagt-Bevegelse-A-View-X-Another-Victim/release/2411204

Vanilla Face said...

I posted it here

http://crispynuggets.blogspot.com/2011/04/mrkelagt-bevegelse-view-x-another.html

When I said there wasn't another I was aware of, I was including that one and this one :-)

Tangerman said...

ok :-)

Anonymous said...

I cant stop listening to this oh no)))) To get more info please visit http://researchpaperswritingservice.com/buy-research-paper/.