Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reason To Live - The Gift (1985)


Here we have yet another lone release by a band that should have had the opportunity to give us more. A really nice private release 7" on Reason To Live Records out of Sweden. The title track is instantly pleasing, an upbeat analog synth masterpiece. It almost reminds me of Beborn Beton at times, strangely enough. The b-side doesn't jump out at you, instead more of a downtempo approach, but let it develop and by the end of it I think you'll enjoy it just as much. A true minimal synth gem. Enjoy!

Track List:

A - The Gift
B - Time To Die

Download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to find my record here. I was the signer and am still trying to unregister the record company but one of the members is a bit lasy and wont sign. We never made any other records, but I have about 10-15 demo-tracks from this and our previous band "Legion 21!". You now we printed 500 records but i belive most of them went in to the rubish since we couldnt get distribution for them.

Vanilla Face said...

Hello!
Thanks for sharing that new information. If you get a chance, please contact me here:

crispynuggetsblog@gmail.com

Thanks!