Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Communication - Communication (1982)


Now fully ripped ;)

This is an incredible record out of Denmark that features both male and female vocals, over a variety of wonderful, dark synthpop tracks. Personal favorites from this one would be "Ranak's Song", "I Can Hear It", "You Have Been Called", and "Future Shock".

Track List:

A1 - I Am An Ad
A2 - Communication
A3 - Dawn of Time
A4 - Ranak's Song
A5 - I Can Hear It
B1 - You Have Been Called
B2 - The Door
B3 - Talking With Their Hands
B4 - Dreams Are The Stuff
B5 - Future Shock

Download






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this interesting album. And yes, I would love to hear those missing tracks, too!

artomo said...

Absolutely amazing!
Many thanx!

I will try to find the missing tracks, i'd like very much to hear them.
I'll think of you if i'm lucky ;)

Anonymous said...

love your blog, you're great thank you!

Anonymous said...

This is still up wow! Thanks so much.