Sunday, November 8, 2009

Black Letter Day - The Screaming (1987)

Great & rare synth wave 7" out of Sweden on Platina Records, the same label as my very first post here, as well as another 7" that I would really like to get the b-side track of... that being The Gift's "In A Far Away Kingdom". The track is called "Johnny", anyone out there have it? Anyway, both Black Letter Day tracks are quite good, really gloomy synth wave on the title track, and a nice upbeat synthpop track on the b-side. Enjoy!

Track List:

A - The Screaming
B - So Long

Download

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Thanks a bunch for these rare records!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, now THAT's minimal, cold synth-wave!
Unfortunately I don't have the track you mention, but I'll keep looking for it.

fanciz said...

I love it but it's very expensive.