Thursday, September 16, 2010

Various Artists - Crispy Nuggets (Vol. 3)


It seems like with every passing day I have less and less time to post on this blog, but I enjoy putting these comps together, perhaps more than you enjoy listening to them, so here's another! A pretty decent spread of mostly unknowns here, with a few familiar faces if you caught volumes 1 & 2. I've posted the Calling Hearts track before, but didn't want it just floating around in space (although that seems appropriate, given its title) so it's getting a home on CN3. Big shouts to Kez Stone and Neale Potts for their contributions here. Two brilliant musicians if I may say so. Don't have much time for info, but I'll do my best to answer any queries in the comments later on. Have a good weekend, all. Enjoy!

Track List:

01 - Aaah...! - Sound Machine
02 - Artistic Control - Walking In Love's Shadow
03 - Chromagain - Ethnicbox
04 - ForĂȘt Obscure - The Sun, The Sea
05 - Standing Ovation - What Meaning
06 - Passing Strangers - Pain & Passion
07 - Marge &The Marvellous - A Distant Dance
08 - Sam Rosenthal - The Return
09 - Leda Atomica - Delirium Tremens
10 - Calling Hearts - Cosmology
11 - Tres - Moving Her Hands
12 - Vox Zema - The Drop
13 - Liquid Eyes - Breath Control (title updated Feb. 26, 2013)
14 - Proximity - My Thoughts Correspond
15 - Tiger Club - Laugh Last

Download

13 comments:

Unknown said...

nice job crispy...just had some listens...Chromagain has always been a favorite of mine since I found the vinyl ep many years ago...I like your artworks for the series..very creative..

http://www.vinylobscurity.blogspot.com/

BCR said...

nicely done..looking forward to digging into this..pretty much unknown to me most of this...thanx for sharing!

kez said...

excellent comp and i feel very proud to be included. a few here new to me too, so looking forwarded to giving them a whirl. you are undoubted my main man.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff - thanks a lot! Like the SBB-cap on the cover and the Chromagain-track. REQ: Wishing I could give the 'Tracce' sampler a listen...

icastico said...

Nice number of unknowns.,.thanks.

For you http://aboombong.bandcamp.com/album/amnemonic

Anonymous said...

thanks man,nice work.if theres a chance in uploading sam rosenthals tanzmuzik or the rest from artistic control i would be thankful :)

frankie teardrop said...

insane! i wish we could track down the entire rosenthal record. been dying to hear that one for ages!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. Oh my god. This is unbelievable. Each track a killer (says one who hates comps)!!! You're the best, man!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!Thanks for the comps.

Anonymous said...

Please upload a demo from Tres

rhythmplague said...

Hey, great blog!

Any info on the ForĂȘt Obscure track? Info online is seemingly nonexistent!

Thanks

Duremar said...

Thank you!...
from Russia

Unknown said...

I love the Tres track. They have a vinyl compilation out (inTRESsant) but unfortunately Moving Her Hands isn't on it.

Great blog, and thanks for the collections!