Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vogue - Sahara (1983)

Super scarce 12" from the US (I love when I can say that, however seldom). Nice dark minimal sound on this one. The title track is mostly an instrumental until near the end, when male vocals and female "ahh"s make a brief entrance. Not the case with the b-side, which takes the cake by a slight edge for me. Cold, haunting vocals littered throughout track's icey landscape. Check it out. Enjoy!

Track List:

A - Sahara
B - Shattered Peace

Download



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, one of the best I have seen no doubt, I congratulate you for this great blog and your good taste in music ;)

bX-59cppw said...

...couldn't agree more with the anonymous' comments above ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sweet dark-minimal synthpop record!

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful!! You made my day, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

excellent, thanx for your blog and sharing this.