Sunday, January 3, 2010

Partner Eins - Warum Müssen Autos Fahren? (1983)

Ah, first post since the holiday break. Hope everyone had a nice time, and Happy New Year! I've got a few things lined up for the blog, mostly of the French variety, so stay tuned for those.

As for tonight's post, it's a piece of German synth wave that has a nice smooth sound to kick off the new year. Female vocals and solid synth textures. Pretty great album art, too... Enjoy!

Track List:

A - Warum Müssen Autos Fahren?
B - So Verliebt

Download

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, especially love the A-side!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
happy new year & keep up your good work ... f you don´t already know/own it, you might like LED ER EST (fave track = Destination Sanity)

http://rapidshare.com/files/319958505/LP06.rar

not my link, stolen from http://amaneceennoviembre.blogspot.com/

have a good time
greetinx
maggothead

Auto Insurance said...

I would really listen these songs from both sides. As they are seems to be my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Thanks m8! I've been lookin for this for years!!! This is great to finally have it.
GREAT GREAT GREAT!

Graf Haufen said...

First of all I wanted to say how much I love this blog. I found a lot of releases I never heard of and I grew up around that time... Just--- wow!

Wanted to give also a little input on this NDW synth pop release. It was composed by Young Hack Chi (also a member of DIE DORAUS UND DIE MARINAS and HAMBURGER ARROGANZ) and Tim Renner. The later used to run a fanzine on audio tape in the early 1980s called FESTIVAL DER GUTEN TATEN, later appeared again as manager of the label Motor Music and chief of Universal Music Germany. Now is the state secretary of cultural affairs in Berln, Germany - no less!

Weird, eh?